Saturday, January 24, 2009

The " I'm hell better than you notion."

I have a close person named Lumox who has access to my blog. Unfortunately the idiot has access to my friendster as he has access to my blog. He later decided to show my blog to his officemate named Rod.

Now Mr. Rod here is one of those ummmm…how should I say this, big talkers who bragg about their lifestyle and how better the world would be if its lived by their rules. Unfortunately, financially blessed as he may be, from how Lumox describes him, he has a tendency to put down women who have limited education or skill sets, even the one that he dates.

Another idiot friend of Lumox is Ron. A guy who wishes to get rich soon. A UP graguate who think that me as a Lassalian is better than others. He frowns upon doctors and treat women like crap. He also preaches, brags or vido tapes how immoral he is to the his friends. I have taken crap from this guy more than once often, griting my teeth becuase even though I am not the most perfect daughter, friend, employee or girlfriend to those around me; I know my standard of morale is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY higher than his peanut brain and imaginary ” I’m the best thing you’ve ever had” attitude.

Men like these who infleunce my Lumox so greatly, roughly rubs on on his attutude and how he treats a person/people. In the years I’ve known Lumox, he has become biased, racists and even derogatory and negatively judgemental towards people.

I do not need to hear that each single mom femal friend of mine are low lifes just becuase they are single moms despite of what ever caused theuir situation. Or that people like me who grew in the Philippines are uneducated and unsophisticated just because most of us cant drive.

I’m sorry, try driving in 4 hour traffic at 15mph on a freeway in Manila. People there commute, there's no law that says ” Sucks to be you just because you cannot F*** drive” in any society. Try telling that to other cultures that lives on ZERO technology and yet thrive.

The problem with people these days, especially with MEN is their over bloated egos, grandeur illusions of greatness and undermining the capabilities of us women.

So ROD and RON. It was nice knowing ya but SCREW YOU!!! I hope if ever your GF’s ever get a gist of how you people really talk back to them or when you secretly film them and show your sick hobbies to your friends, that ONE day Karma will get you back in the ASS. Oh btw thats a criminal offense of I hope you go to jail!

4 comments:

Grey Colored Glasses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grey Colored Glasses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grey Colored Glasses said...

They secretly film their girlfriends?? Yeah, I hope these guys get what they deserve.

Grey Colored Glasses said...

This post reminds me of that Dr. Hayden Kho/ Katrina Halili video scandal. I have no words to describe my disgust for Dr. Hayden Kho.