Monday, April 30, 2007

When Mods-gone bad

I was finally able to get to play the game again and it was in Sakray.

I even got a Robe of Cast weee lucky me. Unfortunately I think I haven’t played the game toooooo long.

Much to my excitement I went to the Protera Blacksmith shop and paid the local Upgrader a visit.

So +1+2+3+4 I was clicking away soo non-chalantly I even ignored Hollegriems warning of the safe upgrade level.

Then BOOM…My very very new, very very priceless Robe of Cast was destroyed and removed from my equip.

Much to say I was devastated and didn’t think of playing for a while just for my mere stupidity and carelessness.

1 comment:

Reginald said...

Ooooooh...

Well, it could happen to anyone. It's too bad we already left Sakray, we could have helped you recover from the loss.