Sunday, May 27, 2007

Late post and other Tidbits

I was fianally able to watch Pirates of the Carrebean: at World's End. We started the Movie at 8:30 Pm and we ended at 10:55. It was worth it though. Ill be wathcing it again with my surrogate family.

Good news is the movie may have a 4rth installment. Well according to Google that what some news networks says. But it will be years before it will be released. There were other movies previewed too. Like my love of my life Harry Potter, Die Hard or Live Free and other movies for the fall.

While browsing in Ragnaboards on a slow Monday, its my hobby to go by the Lounge- a section of RB that is for non-RO topics
There I found an interesting topic about Ghosts but there was one reply that struck me funny I had to check it out

It was a J-Horror Film called Chakusin Ari-Final the 3rd installment of the One Missed Call horror movies. So far I only watched 1 and 2 ( I blame the VCD's) but wasnt aware there was a 3rd one
And long story short Lo and Behold
There was Ragnarok Online in the background of one of the scenes

As you can see. I took the liberty of taking screenies. See the extras ( cafe people) they were ALL playing RO
anyway I'll update more soon

No comments: