Saturday, June 28, 2008

1 Week , 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks

1 Week

1 week more till the Anime Convention on July 3-7. Im here already. So far I have a nasty nasty headache.
I stayed with a friends house. Rather than the old home over here we had. We had some plumbing problems and the tub was literally flooding with RAW sewage. However my friend has quite some quirks...hence my stay with her ( even though her home was luxurious) was a bit of a drag. She had a nasty temper tantrum, she smoked which added to my headache.

I was also on some time pressure with the Gaming Seminar, I needed additional materials for my Q&A speech. I decided to post a thread in RB to get players opinions about workplace ethics. Unfortunately the topic was shot down by my very own RB colleague Red. Calling it lame and senseless. Regardless if he thinks of my efforts of teaching kids as lame or it was his own personal distatse for me, I find it quite insulting that he rather make a posts through his mod account rather than YM me, since IM ALWAYS ONLINE.
- Perhaps Im acting childish by now posting this, but I rarely let out my feelings nowadays and Im really all bottled up. Besides no one reads my blogs much so if they read this is like WOW.

Im sorry my blood pressure is high. personal matters should be confronted in private matter. Just becuase LUG has now given mods the free reign doesnt mean people like you and some of your friends can continue using sarcasm to put people down. I dont treat you as low as some of you do. RESPECT is the key word here. People may not like me sometimes but as a team member LEARN TOLERATE things for the sake of work. That how humans learn to get along.

On a good side. At least I got to ride elephants the other day and perhaps will have a chance to do it again come Monday. 5$ to ride an Indian Elephant. That was once in a lifetime experience.

2 Week

Will be my dreaded birthday week. I hate my 2008 Birthday. This is the 1st time I'll be celebrating my birthday without my mom. Stuck in a country that I barely know anyone. Little budget an such.
I still need to prepare my self for our Pasalamat. My current faith now in God needs a lot of help. 2007 and 2008 hasnt been kind to me. I am gradually losing my cheerful disposition and I am increasing becoming more bitter as a person. My mood swings has taken a turn for the worse as well. And for some reason I am always.... ALWAYS surrounded by the worse type of people

Sarcastic, Cynical, Know it All, Mean Girl, Im better than you BRATS and Pricks. Ohh yeah lets not forget the Anal Retentive types who would even nitpick at my Filipino style handshake.

By this time I will be contemplating about my resignation from RB.No one will miss me, no one would care...

3 Week

The University Seminar on Gaming Ethics and Comic Con
. I would be teaching American Kids/Preteens on how to act accordingly even though they could be hired on one of the greatests jobs in the world. And other career advancement options.
I still havent drafted my speech. I wanted to be a casual Q/A type of seminar.
Basically my end note in the whole seminar that fun as the job description would be

Its a Cutthroat environment.

1 comment:

Grey Colored Glasses said...

*Gives Mlle. Nirvelli a slice of Angel Food cake.* :-)