Monday, June 9, 2008

Anime Expo 2008 ( IM GOING TO LA!!!! )



Im Going to Los Angeles
YEY!!!!

To simply put Anime Expo 2008

Ill be there for 3 blissful days. Hopefully I can go there a few days before and see Little Tokyo and get myself a Kimono though I know its cheaper to get one in Narita Japan, but who cares. Tehehe Im spoiling myself on July 3-6. Buying my manga paraphernalia, seeing cosplays, and meeting with the different Console and MMORPG game developers.
If I'm lucky and still have some time maybe I can save up for a little Disneyland.
The original plan was Universal Studios Hollywood. But since the place sorta burned down... so scratch that.

Then there the Hotel issue. With limited budget and transportation options I need to find a Hotel under 150$ . My companions want a tub. Im not picky. I just want a bed. But they want the tub.

Teheheh But Im sure am Excited. Weeeeee!

* Just an additional note
I have a 70% to be a speaker for a Video game Seminar in one San Diego State University. They will be having a program on Video gaming careers and development and I was given an option to be a speaker. OMG!!!! I'll be working with people from Blizzard there YEY!!!

2 comments:

Molly C. Abiog said...

How nice. Enjoy your vacation.

Here's a link on how to make partial posts topics and show them fully, by clicking on the Read More link.

http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html

It's quite complex, but it's doable nonetheless /bo

Grey Colored Glasses said...

WoW! :)

Have a good time and pasalubong naman! Pasalubong pictures of course! :)